Albinati Aeronautics, a well-established Geneva-based business aviation company holding two AOCs - Swiss and Maltese -, active in the field of charter, management and trade of business jets is currently seeking to engage a motivated and experienced Charter Sales Executive to join a growing team of highly motivated aviation professionals.
Within a small team, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Receive and treat charter flight requests with meticulous attention jointly with the Flight Operations department to foresee potential restrictions
- Establish quotes, confirmations and invoices of flights and associated services
- Follow up on clients’ requests and payments
- Manage and optimize the company‘s fleet schedule
- Maximize profit by comparing internal supply and market supply whilst carefully considering the interests of the company’s various stakeholders
- Outsource aircraft when required and negotiate the related conditions
- Permanently liaise with customers and company departments
Candidate’s profile and prerequisites
- Fluent in French and English(German is a plus), both spoken and written, including aviation terminology
- Previous sales experience within the business aviation domain of 2 years minimum with extensive knowledge of charter operations and a proven record of experience in all aspects of the position
- Highly motivated, proactive and sales-oriented with strong negotiating skills and positive telephone manners
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multitask environment
- Natural enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- Flexible with working hours, willing to work on a shift basis
- Swiss citizen or EU/EAA
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- A young, ambitious and dynamic team to work with
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competences
Interested candidates are invited to send their application in writing with full CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Only applications from candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned prerequisites will be answered. Thank you for your understanding.